- (Skeletons talking about how their existence is anatomically impossible)
- First skeleton: "Hey look, it stands to reason. You can't eat 'cause you don't have a stomach."
- Second skeleton: "Aha! So how can we speak? We don't have no vocal cords either. Answer that, Mr. Clever!"
- First skeleton: "You're right, you know. Think about it; we don't have no muscles or flesh on our bones either, so what keeps us together, sort of thing?
- Second skeleton: "Best not to think about it. I don't want to fall to bits because of extra existential thought..."
rabiando likes this